4.2.18

The fur coat | trend alert


The temperature doesn't seem to be getting any better in London (Brrr). I got back from my annual holiday to Uganda a couple of weeks ago - going from 35 degrees to 0 degrees has not been an easy transition. The only thing I can't complain about is 'winter fashion'. Little fun fact about me - I hate styling for summer, I very much prefer the cooler seasons for fashion! I'm all about the layers, the long coats and the thigh highs! 

The fur coats have been a hot trend this season! They are so comfortable and cozy. I find it quite strange I hadn't owned a fur coat sooner. They have been everywhere, you can buy the coats in literally every colour and at really good prices. I feel like this is a piece you do not have to break the bank for, but at the same time looks expensive! 

This is my 2018 fashion challenge - buying fashion pieces at a bargain but that look expensive. 
xoxo




Photos taken by Shotfocus 

Jacket, New Look// Jeans, Bershka// Heels, Missguided

No comments:

Post a Comment