19.4.18

Elan Cafe | Knightsbridge

How do I even start this post?... because honestly the images do it so much justice. This place has been dubbed the most 'Instagrammable cafe' in London. There are two branches one in Knightsbridge which I visited and the other in Park Lane. You must have heard of it or seen images on social media - if not, I'm sure after flicking through my post it will be added to your 'go-to' list.

Elan Cafe caught my attention when I saw the flower wall on Instagram (you can see this below).  I made a day out of it and took a stroll around Knightsbridge, which is beautiful area.

My friend Betty (pictured below) will upload a review of the cafe on her food blog. So I'll link that here. Otherwise enjoy the images and if you have any questions leave a comment :)

xoxo









Red velvet cake (ABOVE)


Poached eggs and Smoked salmon & Buttermilk Chicken Goujons with Sweet potato fries (ABOVE)







Coat, Missguided// Jeans, Topshop// Belt, River Island// Jumper, Zara// Trainers, Vans// Glasses// ASOS



No comments:

Post a Comment