21.4.18

The transition into spring

Londoners can finally say Spring is upon us!

I have officially packed away the large coats and put out the more lighter clothing. I think It's important to flag that during this time you can mix and match winter and summer outfits. For example it might not be too hot or too cold so you can pair a jumper with shorts or a jumper with a skirt (as I did below). Personally this is one of my favourite seasons to style. I went out for dinner with my family the other day and I wanted to be really dressy but at the same time I didn't want to complain about being cold. That led me to the midi skirt (with a slit) and a sparkly jumper!

You don't need a layer and you can show of that new top you just bought without having to leave on a jacket - I know the feeling!

I have tagged where you can get items from this outfit, right at the bottom.

xoxo
















Jumper, ASOS// skirt, RIVER ISLAND// shoes, MISSGUIDED// earrings, NEW LOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment